May 03, 2022
When changing your Alaska Flight Change , the first step is to determine what type of fare you have. If it's the lower fare, bad luck: you can't change the lower fare. If you cancel the lower rate within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund.
Remember that if you have a first class or business class ticket, you can make changes free of charge. The only thing you will have to pay is the difference in fares. To get started, log in to your account and find the flight you want to change in the "Upcoming journeys" area. After selecting "Edit Reservation", follow these steps:
- First, choose the passenger(s) you want to make adjustments for.
- Then select "Edit this trip" from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the 'Change flight' tab in the 'Departing flights' section.
- Then, in the drop-down menu, choose the type of cuisine you want:
- The lowest main class or the first class
- Reimbursable main or first class
- MVP/MVP Gold/MVP Gold 75K
- Guest MVP Gold
- Scroll down the page and click the "Continue" button.
- Choose a different flight. Any fare difference or credit due will be displayed on the right.
- Finally, proceed to checkout and complete your changes.
Check Also: Delta Flight Change | Jetblue Flight Change | American Flight Change